– WWE actually considered using the old WCW Power Plant facility as a new developmental training facility as well as a TV taping site for their potential new developmental territory. In the end WWE opted not to because they didn’t think the facility was good enough for TV tapings.
– Smackdown did an overnight rating of 4.1 last night.
– Based on his work at house shows, Chris Masters will debut on WWE TV as a heel.
– Hooters has opted to no longer carry WWE PPVs at its locations. The decision was made at a corporate level and will impact every location throughout the nation.
– Chyna appeared on Howard Sternt his morning. She said that she hasn’t gotten any money from her porn tape with Sean Waltman and that she didn’t want the tape released. Sean Waltmen called into the show and the two argued. Chyna said that Waltman was still being paid by WWE. Waltman claimed that Chyna beat him up infront of his own children and that she used drugs infront of his nine year old child. Chyna said she would never work for Vince McMahon again and put over Antonio Inoki. She also sang a song which callers bashed.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?