More Details On Brock Lesnar’s Major Lawsuit

Ryan Clark


Partial Source: The Torch

According to several sources, Brock Lesnar’s lawsuit filed against WWE today states that they are preventing him from wrestling, which he considers his main career. He signed a no compete clause last year following WrestleMania after he opted out of his contract due to the tough travel.

After leaving WWE, Lesnar made the practice squad for Minnesota Vikings. That quickly soured and there has been no contact between the two since the season began.

We’re told that his no compete clause that he signed prevents him from working for any competitor or anything related to wrestling. (i.e. UFC, Pride). We’re told that, and this is a legit date, his no compete cause ends on June 30, 2010. WWE’s no compete clause includes all countries outside the US as well.

This is going to be one to follow.

Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report? Submit it now!

Comments are under maintenance

monitoring_string = "851cc24eadecaa7a82287c82808f23d0"