– The TNA promo hits. We then go live to the IMPACT ZONE in Orlando, FL.
– Backstage, Jeff Jarrett, Gail Kim and America’s Most Wanted are backstage. They promise someone will leave TNA tonight in a casket despite Kevin Nash not being able to compete.
– We kick off the first free thirty minutes with the X Division Fatal Four Way.
X Division Fatal Four Way
Aries gets tossed over the top to the ring apron, but flips back in and gives Strong an elbow. Shelley gets involved and Aries splashes both Shelley and Strong in the corner. Dutt gets in a blind tag from Aries and he flips in giving Strong a huricanranna. Strong comes back with a huge backbreaker, covers, but Aries comes in to break it up. Strong gives Dutt a huge chest chop to take him out. Shelley gets the tag and he applies a rocking horse cradle on Dutt. Shelley breaks that and applies a full body scissors submission. Strong comes in to break the submission. Aries gets in a blind tag on Shelley. Aries hits a quick side backbreaker on Dutt for a two count. Aries gives Dutt a big scoop slam and then does his swinging elbow drop. Aries covers, but Strong breaks it up again. Aries then shoves Strong, but in doing so tags him in. Strong comes in, gets Dutt up on his shoulders in a cruifix and then has Dutt come down face first. Shelley comes in and both Shelley and Strong exchange a big chop fest. All four men are now in the ring and they all apply a four-man submission hold. This eventually gets broken up. Aries is with Shelley, while Strong is with Dutt. All four men whip around each other in the ring until Shelley and Dutt give each other a double clothesline in the middle of the ring. Aries gets in some chops on Strong, but Strong sends him to the outside. Shelley gets in an elbow to Strong’s knee. Shelley follows that up with a spin kick and a huge tornado DDT. Shelley covers, but Dutt comes in and breaks it up.
Aries hits a big flip samoa drop on Shelley. Dutt then takes out Aries with a big kick to the back of the head. Dutt follows that up with a quick elbow drop. Dutt goes to cover ARies, but Shelley grabs him. Dutt counters Shelley into a big flipping neckbreaker! Dutt covers, but Strong breaks it up. Strong gets Dutt up on his shoulders and hits a big jumping backbreaker! Strong covers…1…2…Aries kicks Strong in the face to break it up. Aries then takes Strong and hits the Brainbuster. Aries goes up to the top signaling the 450 Splash. Shelley gets up with Aries, but Aries knocks him off. Dutt then knocks Aries off the top rope. Dutt looks to hit the Hindu Press when Strong jumps up with Dutt. Dutt fights off Strong and throws him to the mat. Dutt flips at Strong, lands on his shoulders and hits the dragon-ranna as Mike Tenay called it. Dutt rolls up Strong and gets the pinfall!
Winner: Sonjay Dutt
– Backstage, Shane Douglas is with the new NWA World Tag Team Champions America’s Most Wanted. Chris Harris asks the production truck to roll the footage from last night on iMPACT! when they defeated The Naturals to retain the titles. We go backstage again with AMW laughing. Douglas says AMW have gone from the hunters to being the hunted. Harris said these tag team belts always belonged to America’s Most Wanted, the greatest tag team in TNA history. He said Andy Douglas is still in the hospital picking glass out of his forehead. James Storm, with a beer in hand along with Gail Kim, brags about the title win last night. Harris said the power belongs to the NWA World Tag Team Champions America’s Most Wanted and the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett.
– We go to the ringside area where Mike Tenay & Don West run down the card for Bound for Glory tonight. They note that from the desk of Larry Zbyszko, he is requring every TNA wrestler to stay in the building and to be prepared to wrestle tonight.
– As this takes place, Raven hits the ring along with Cassidy Riley. He gets on the mic and said it is amazing what Zbyszko has allowed to happen regarding the NWA World Title scene. Raven said Zbyszko has 10 seconds to get out in the IMPACT ZONE. The crowd in Orlando counts down to 10 for Raven. Larry Zbyszko comes out and gets into the ring. Raven said six weeks ago, he was the NWA World Heavyweight Champion before he was “mugged” by the Canadians. He said it was a shame what happened to Nash, but that the show must go on. Zbyszko said how dare Raven come out right now and demand a World Title match tonight. Raven asks Zbyszko if it will be Raven vs. Jarrett tonight for the title, yes or no. Zbyszko said he will make a decision tonight. Raven starts to choke Zbyszko when TNA Security breaks it up. Rhino’s music hits and he comes out on the mic. He said five years ago, Raven crucified a man and showed more fire. Rhino said he deserves the title shot tonight, not Raven. Raven tackles Rhino and they start to brawl until TNA Security breaks this up as well. Cassidy Riley gets in the face of Rhino in the corner. He backs up doing Rhino’s pose. When Riley turns around, Rhino gives him The Gore.
– Backstage, Shane Douglas is with X Division Champion AJ Styles. Douglas asks about his 30 Minute Iron Man Match tonight against Christopher Daniels tonight and how they always seem to find each other in a TNA ring so many times. Styles agrees and compares it to Georgia with Florida. He admits Daniels being a great wrestler, but adds that we will see if Daniels can step up and be simply phenomenal.
– Mike Tenay & Don West run down the card again for Bound for Glory tonight as the clock runs down approaching the “official” start of Bound for Glory tonight on PPV.
– They show some samoan fire dancers backstage preparing for the entrance of Samoa Joe next. They also show Jushin “Thunder” Liger preparing to come to the ring next as well.
Samoa Joe vs. Jushin “Thunder” Liger
Liger fights back taking down Joe by the knees followed by a big frog splash off the top rope. Liger covers, but only gets a two count. Joe fights back with a big kick to the back of the head when Liger attempts a palm to the head thrust. Joe puts Liger up on the top rope, but Liger slides down and gives Joe a powerbomb! Liger covers Joe…1…2…kick out. Liger gets in two big chops and a third takes down Joe. Liger covers, but only gets a two count. Liger goes up to the top rope and sits down. Joe approaches and gets in a quick kick on Liger that has Liger dazed a bit. Joe grabs Liger, puts him up on his shoulders, walks to the middle and executes the Muscle Buster! Joe then applies his full body choke hold submission. The referee raises Liger’s arm once, twice and it falls again on the third time. The referee then calls for the bell.
Winner: Samoa Joe
Six Man Tag Team Match
Apolo attempts a dive in the middle of the ring, but Skipper nails him with a shoulder block in mid-air. Skipper covers, but only gets a two count. Apolo fights back elevating Skipper in the air and catching him with a front face cutter on the way down. Sonny Siaki gets the tag and he takes out Skipper and Young with a dropkick and samoan drop. Siaki gets sent into the corner by Young and then Apolo comes in giving Young another elevating cutter. Skipper then jumps up on Apolo and dives at Siaki in the corner. Siaki and Skipper battle on the outside when Shark Boy takes out Skipper over the top rope. Young then springboards off the ropes taking out Shark Boy and Siaki. In the ring, Apolo gives Diamond a huge superkick. Apolo then jumps over the top rope and takes out all the remaining men on the outside. Siaki chops Young and Skipper as Shark Boy brawls with Diamond. in the ring, Skipper lifts Siaki in the air and Young catches him hitting a huge spinebuster! Young covers Siaki and gets the pinfall.
Winners: The Diamonds In The Rough
– We go to the ringside area with Mike Tenay & Don West. They remind the fans that an explosive X Division Four Way Match took place in the opening thirty minutes of the show, with Sonjay Dutt coming out victorious. They also show footage of what took place involving Raven, Rhino and Larry Zbyszko.
– Backstage, Shane Douglas is with NWA World Champion Jeff Jarrett and Gail Kim. Douglas reminds that everyone wants a title shot tonight due to Kevin Nash not being able to compete tonight. Jarrett said he almost didn’t believe that Nash was in the hospital yesterday and had to call himself. He said Nash went to a huge length to avoid getting an “ass whoopin” from Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett says screw Jeff Hardy, screw Rhino, screw Abyss, screw Sabu and screw Raven. Monty Brown walks up and asks him to say it. Jarrett asks to say what. Brown asks him to say “screw Monty Brown.” Brown said he can smell Jarrett’s fear of him right now and that he will be taking the NWA World Title. Jarrett said if Brown loses to Lance Hoyt tonight, he better start worrying about his chances tonight. Brown said he won’t lose to that “6 foot 9 ticked off Texan” Hoyt. Jarrett said he sees this as playoff time right now.
Monty Brown vs. Lance Hoyt
Brown then fights back lifting Hoyt up to his shoulders and connecting with a huge Alpha Bomb from the corner! Brown covers…1…2…Hoyt kicks out and Brown can’t believe it. Brown looks to go for The Pounce again when Hoyt hits a chokeslam! Hoyt covers again, but gets another close two count. Both exchange some right hands against the ropes a bit. Brown then sends Hoyt into the ropes, Brown bounces off the other side and connects with The Pounce in the middle of the ring! Brown covers Hoyt…1…2…3.
Winner: Monty Brown
– Footage of TNA stars Simon Diamond, Sonjay Dutt & Shark Boy overseas in India is quickly shown, being referred to as “Global Impact.”
– Backstage, Shane Douglas is with the 3 Live Kru. Douglas wonders if 3 Live Kru can stick together to take on Team Canada. BG James said they work as a unit and will do so tonight against Team Canada. Kip James walks up and offers his services to make it even against the Canadians. Konnan said that is a horrible idea and walks off. Kip says he offered and leaves. BG and The Truth walk away saying they think that was a good idea.
Six Man Tag Team Match
Roode gets in a few right hands along with a knee to the gut. Killings fights back with a flying forearm off the ropes. BG gets the tag and he takes out all three members of Team Canada with some stiff right hands and a boot on Young. James gets in his knee drop on Young, but it gets broken up. Roode & Killings and Konnan & A-1 brawl on the outside while BG and Young are in the ring still. BG attempts a full nelson slam, but Young counters out of it and Roode comes into the ring nailing BG with a hockey stick. Young then covers BG and gets the pinfall.
Winners: Team Canada
After the match, Team Canada starts beating down Konnan. Kip James runs down and pulls BG James out of the ring. Kip gets in with a steel chair and Team Canada holds Konnan for him. James then nails Team Canada’s A-1 with a steel chair and then chases off the rest of the members out of the ring. Konnan stares at Kip in amazement and confusion at the same time.
– Backstage, Shane Douglas is asking Larry Zbyszko what the ruling is regarding the NWA World Title tonight. Zbyszko said he has yet to make a decsion and said he would tell Douglas first once he makes it.
– A promo runs highlighting the history of the Ultimate X Match which is next.
Ultimate X – Winner Becomes #1 Contender for X Title
Sabin goes up to the wire, but Bently recovers and pulls him down. Sabin charges at Williams and goes through the second rope, but holds on to Williams’ legs. Williams then hits a big leg drop on Sabin. Bently then charges and Williams takes out Bently with a big huricanranna through the second rope! Sabin is the first back in, flipping in but Williams grabs him as he does. Bently comes in next and he takes out both Sabin and Williams at the same time. All three men are down. Bently is the first up and he gets up to the top and gets on the wire above the ring. Sabin then follows Bently out on the wire. Bently swings on the wire attempting some kicks on Sabin. Bently swings up on Sabin’s shoulder. Sabin is forced to move forward on the wire and Bently lets go, allowing Sabin to give Bently a powerbomb to the mat off the wire! Sabin finds a way to get up and he brawls with Williams on the opposite corner. Sabin nails Williams face first off the steel holding up the Ultimate X. Williams then does the same to Sabin and Sabin falls back a bit on the corner. Williams kicks Sabin and Sabin falls backwards in the tree of woe position. Williams does his “Oh Canada” taunt. Sabin then fights back sending Williams off the top rope to the outside. Bently is the next up on the top rope in the same corner. Sabin also throws Bently off to the outside.
Williams gets up and tries to throw Sabin off the top. Sabin kicks Williams away. Sabin then jumps and hits a big moonsault on both Bently and Williams on the outside of the ring! Sabin is the first man back in the ring. Sabin goes up to the top, jumps and makes his way across the wire. Sabin gets close, but Bently gets in and tackles him off the wire. As this happens though, the “X” hanging above the ring falls down. Mike Tenay & Don West note that the match must be stopped so they can hang it up again. While TNA officials hang up the “X” again, Bently brawls with Sabin and Williams on the outside. Bently then gets in the ring once the “X” goes back up. Bently gets on the wire and Sabin does as well. Both men make their way across the wire, but kick each other off. As this happens, part of the “X” starts to fall off yet again! Williams raises his arm in the air and the “X” falls and he catches it. The bell sounds and TNA awards the match to Williams. This was really sad as it was a total trainwreck and everyone was legit pissed off following this.
Winner: Petey Williams
After the match, Chris Sabin and Matt Bently are furious. Sabin heads up the ramp upset and Bently circles the ring cursing. Petey Williams hugs Scott D’Amore and stands in the middle of the ring with the “X” as the fans in Orlando chant “bullsh*t” regarding the outcome.
– A promo runs highlighting the events with Jeff Jarrett capturing the NWA World Title with help from America’s Most Wanted, AMW destroying Team 3D and then capturing the NWA World Tag Team Titles from The Naturals on iMPACT! this past Saturday night.
NWA World Tag Team Championship Match
Harris gets the tag and he works on the forehead of Douglas a bit. Storm gets the tag again and not soon after, Stevens gets the fresh tag taking out both members of AMW. Stevens gives Harris a high back body drop and elevates Storm to the ring apron. When Harris charges, Stevens moves and Harris takes out Storm. Stevens covers Harris in the ring, but only gets a two count. Storm gets back in quickly, misses a superkick on Stevens and Stevens fights back with a kick of his own. Stevens covers, but only gets a two count. As Harris gets back in the ring, Gail Kim tosses him a bag of powder. Harris gets it ready, but it gets kicked in his face. Harris is blinded and he gives his partner James Storm the Catatonic by accident. The Naturals then set up Storm for the Death Sentence and connect. Storm gets covered…1…2…Storm somehow kicks out. The Naturals then get Storm up for The Natural Disaster. It gets broken up when Gail Kim runs in and gets involved. Douglas chases after Kim and grabs her by the hair. Harris catches up with Douglas and handcuffs him to the guard railing. In the ring, Stevens is going after Storm. He gets in a right hand on Storm and suplexes Harris into the ring from the ring apron. Stevens then hits a kick to the back of the head on Harris. Storm comes back in and he nails Stevens with a beer bottle. Storm tells the referee a fan threw it in. With Andy Douglas still handcuffed on the outside, AMW hit Stevens with the Death Sentence. They cover and get the pinfall on Stevens.
Winners & STILL NWA World Tag Team Champions: America’s Most Wanted
After the match, James Storm grabs a steel chair and nails a defenseless handcuffed Andy Douglas with it.
– A promo runs hyping the Monster’s Ball 2 involving Rhino, Jeff Hardy, Sabu and Abyss. They note that all competitors involved would be locked inside a room for 24 hours with no food, water or sunlight. I think the bookers forgot that Rhino was let out a bit early for the segment in the first 30 minutes of the show.
– Backstage, Shane Douglas is with James Mitchell and reminds the stipulations of those involved. Mitchell said he fully expects Hardy, Rhino and Sabu to be destroyed by Abyss tonight. He adds that Abyss was locked in dark areas for hours upon hours, so this wasn’t anything new to him. Mitchell said the only problem that causes is that it brings back bad memories for Abyss.
Monster’s Ball 2
Rhino grabs a steel chair and nails Sabu, Abyss and Hardy. Sabu then gets down on both knees and Hardy jumps off him to nail Abyss in the corner with a splash. Hardy offers to do the same for Sabu, but Sabu nails Hardy in the gut. Rhino then grabs a kendo stick and he nails Sabu, Hardy and Abyss. Rhino is also busted open at this point as he continues to whip all three men with the kendo stick. Rhino whips Abyss in the corner, backs up, charges, but Abyss stops Rhino and hits a big chokeslam. Abyss covers…1…2…kick out. On the outside, Hardy grabs a ladder. Abyss nails Hardy with a right hand. In the ring, Rhino is hitting Sabu with a weight belt. On the outside, Abyss is using the ladder Hardy got and hitting him with it. Abyss then grabs a table and sets it up. Abyss grabs a second table, sets it up and puts it near the first. At ringside, Sabu sets up a table of his own across the ring apron and guard railing. Near the ramp, Hardy is nailing Abyss with steel chair shots and puts Abyss on both tables. In the ring, Sabu sets up a chair, jumps off it and hits a leg drop on Rhino’s chest right on top of the table crashing through it! Near the entrance, Hardy still has Abyss on top of the tables. Hardy uses a ladder and climbs up the TNA entrance! Hardy is at the top, runs forward, jumps off and crashes through the table taking out Abyss! The crowd in Orlando goes absolutely nuts!
Back in the ring, a steel chair is positioned in the corner and Rhino hits it with force following a missed charge. Sabu then hits a springboard moonsault on Rhino, covers, but only gets a two count. Sabu grabs a steel chair, jumps and nails it on Rhino’s face as he comes down in a leg drop. Abyss is then seeing crawling towards the ring after the earlier spot. Abyss gets on his feet, gets a table and puts it in the corner inside the ring. Hardy is also seen crawling towards the ring area. Sabu then throws a steel chair at the face of Abyss. Sabu sets up another, jumps at Abyss, Abyss catches him and throws Sabu through a table that was set up previously on the outside! James Mitchell then hands Abyss the bag full of thumbtacks. The crowd starts to cheer when Rhino gives Abyss a Gore through the table in the corner! Hardy finds a way to recover and get in the ring. He gets in a few rights on Rhino, but Rhino fights back with a quick elbow to the face. Hardy approaches Rhino who is sitting up on the top turnbuckle. Rhino grabs Hardy, pulls him up in a piledriver position, jumps and connects with the Rhino Driver! Rhino hooks the leg…1…2…3.
After the match, the crowd in Orlando chants “THIS IS AWESOME” and rightfully so. They show a few recaps of the biggest spots during the match. Mike Tenay said he has gotten word that a decision has been made regarding the NWA World Heavyweight Title tonight.
– We go to backstage with Shane Douglas who is with Larry Zbyszko. Zbyszko said in order to make things fair tonight, he announces a 10-Man Over The Top Rope Guantlet with the winner earning a shot at Jeff Jarrett’s NWA World Title later tonight. Jarrett approaches and said this smells of a screwjob by TNA management. He said this isn’t fair and he can’t have a game plan going in to his title defense. Zbyszko said the 10 men involved can’t either.
– A promo runs highlighting the events between AJ Styles and Christohper Daniels leading into their 30 Minute Iron Man Match tonight with the X Division Title on the line.
X Division Championship – 30 Minute Iron Man Match
When Daniels bails to the ring apron, Styles joins him and clotheslines him over the top rope back into the ring. At 19:20, Styles leaps off the top rope, but Daniels catches him and takes him out with a modified belly-to-belly. When Styles gets back up, Daniels takes him out with a quick clothesline. Daniels gives Styles a snapmare takeover and twists the neck of Styles. Daniels does this a second time and taunts to the camera. Daniels covers, but only gets a two count. When Styles attempts a comeback, Daniels takes him out with a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Daniels covers, but gets a two count yet again. Styles gets in a few roll-up in attempts on Daniels. When Styles attempts another, Daniels applies a full-body submission. Styles tries to power out of it once, but is unable to. After a second attempt, Styles gets the bottom rope to break. Daniels adds in an elbow after this takes place at 15:55. Daniels gives Styles a scoop slam and then hits a springboard moonsault off the ropes for a two count. Daniels then jumps on Styles and gives him a few stiff right shots to the face. When Daniels sends Styles into the ropes, Styles springboards off and connects with a flip into a reverse DDT on Daniels. When Daniels gets up, Styles takes him out with a few clotheslines, elbows and a big spin kick. Styles picks up Daniels and gives him a modified back suplex. Styles covers, but only gets a two count. Styles then drops Daniels over his knee. He goes to the ring apron, Styles leaps up to the ring apron, jumps, Daniels catches him and hits a death valley driver! Daniels covers, but gets a close two count. At 12:16, Daniels puts Styles up on the top turnbuckle and pulls him off hitting a big flip sitdown powerbomb that also resulted in a two count. Styles blocks a spinning neckbreaker from Daniels and executes a handman’s noose neckbreaker. Styles attempts another inverted DDT, but Daniels counters that into a spinning blue thunder pin. Daniels follows that up into the BME (Best Moonsault Ever), covers, but Styles kicks out! As we approach 10:00, there are still no pinfalls made yet.
Shortly under the 10:00 mark, Styles gets Daniels up in a torture rack. Styles throws down Daniels, covers, but can only get a two count. A frustrated Styles sends Daniels into the corner. Styles leaps, misses a charge and Daniels comes back with a running knee that sends Styles through the ropes into the steel steps! Daniels then dives through the second rope and takes out Styles on the outside! At 8:14, Daniels picks up Styles and throws him back into the ring. Daniels grabs Styles from the ring apron, but Styles leaps up and nails Daniels with the Pele Kick! Styles then backs up, goes off the ropes, leaps over the top rope and takes out Daniels on the outside with force! As we approach the 7:00 mark, neither men have scored a pinfall. Daniels is starting to crawl up to the ring apron and gets on it. Styles attempts to bring Daniels into the ring. Daniels blocks Styles by hooking himself on the bottom rope, grabbing Styles, lifting him up in a back drop suplex and then falls back-first onto the mat below! At 5:17, Daniels is the first man up. Styles gets up as well and grabs Daniels by the leg. Daniels kicks him away. Daniels then allows Styles to get back in the ring. Both men exchange chops and Styles gets in a stiff elbow. Daniels then gets in a quick roll-up on Styles for a two count. They show a shot of Styles’ bruised leg after he hit the steel steps not long ago. Styles attempts a Pele Kick, but Daniels dodges it. Styles then gets thrown into the ropes, flips up against it, attempts a flying elbow, but Daniels grabs Styles and gives him a huge german suplex! Styles then powers himself back up and hits a spinning clothesline on Daniels. Styles covers Daniels, but only gets a two count. We are now at the 2:00 mark. Daniels pokes Styles in the eye and misses a charge in the corner. When Styles jumps off the top rope, Daniels catches him and gets a roll-up for a close two count. With 1:20 left, Daniels gets in a few elbow shots. Styles comes back with a few of his own. Daniels falls back to the ropes tired as Styles grabs him and brings him to the middle. Styles kicks Daniels in the back of the head and only gets a two count with :40 seconds left. Daniels fights back kicking Styles in the face. Daniels attempts the Angel’s Wings, Styles flips out of it, bridges out, Styles gets a roll-up, two count, another roll-up, two count, Styles then flips back, hits the Styles Clash and covers Daniels as the seconds tick down…1…2…3. Styles gets the pinfall and retains the X Division Title with only two seconds remaining.
Winner & STILL X Division Champion: AJ Styles
After the match, AJ Styles celebrates with the X Division Title. They roll footage of some of the impressive spots from the match over the last thirty minutes.
– We go to ringside with Mike Tenay & Don West. They plug the upcoming Genesis PPV next month. A promo airs for the Genesis PPV on November 13th.
– We go back live and Mike Tenay reminds the audience that Larry Zbyszko announced a 10-Man Guantlet to determine the #1 contender for the NWA World Heavyweight Title tonight.
10 Man Gauntlet – Winner Becomes #1 Contender for NWA World Title
Competitors by Entrance:
1. Samoa Joe
2. Ron “The Truth” Killings
The bell rings as the clock counts down from two minutes. Ron “The Truth” Killings mocks Samoa Joe and his samoan dance from earlier tonight. Joe punches Killings and then does the face wash in the corner. Joe then backs up and nails Killings in the corner with force. Killings then flips himself up to the top rope, jumps and takes out Joe. Killings also connects with a face first plant on Joe in the middle of the ring. Killings tries to throw Joe over the top rope as time expires.
Sabu runs out with a steel chair and he nails Joe with it. Sabu does the same to Killings. Sabu sets up the chair and takes out Killings with a springboard moonsault. Sabu also jumps off the chair and takes out Joe in the corner with a splash. Sabu goes after Joe with some hard rights, positions the chair, jumps off it and hits another high knee as time expires.
4. Lance Hoyt
Hoyt hits the ring and he takes out Killings and Sabu. Hoyt goes after Joe. Joe and Hoyt exchange elbows. Joe backs up, charges, but Hoyt takes him out with a big boot! Joe then gives Sabu a huge DDT in the middle of the ring as time expires.
Abyss hits the ring and he stares down Joe. Joe and Abyss exchange chest chops. Joe chokes Abyss and Joe chokes Abyss back. Killings breaks it up by taking out both Abyss and Joe. Time expires.
6. Jeff Hardy
A beat up Hardy makes his way down the ramp. Hardy goes after Hoyt and then Sabu on the ground. Hoyt is working on Joe against the ropes while Abyss is going after Killings. Hardy goes after Abyss in the corner as time expires yet again.
7. Monty Brown
When Brown hits the ring, he takes out Sabu with The Pounce. When Hardy charges, Brown tosses him over the top rope, but Brown goes over the top as well.
Jeff Hardy has been eliminated.
Monty Brown has been eliminated.
Abyss is up on the top rope almost getting tossed over by Killings as time expires.
A bloody Rhino makes his way down the ramp and hits the ring. Rhino goes after Hoyt and then clotheslines him over the top rope.
Lance Hoyt has been eliminated.
In the corner, Joe is brawling with Sabu and gets in some kicks. Abyss starts to beat down Rhino in the opposite corner as well. Time expires.
9. Kip James
James hits the ring and takes out Abyss and Joe. James splashes Abyss in the corner and then comes back with a Fameasser. James goes after Joe next with some hard right hands. It isn’t clear if Sabu was eliminated or not at this point. Time expires for the final entrant.
10. AJ Styles (final entrant)
An exhausted AJ Styles makes his way down the ramp as the remaining men brawl in the ring. Styles goes after Abyss in the corner and Abyss pushes him away with force. We get confirmation that Sabu was eliminated earlier.
Sabu has been eliminated.
Joe is in the corner with Kip James and kicks him right in the chest. Joe grabs Killings and tries to send him over the top rope. Killings uses his body to block this. Abyss goes afer Rhino near the corner as well, choking him against the ropes. Styles starts to chop James near the corner as Rhino gets to his feet. Killings grabs Styles, but Styles lifts Killings up and moves toward the ring apron. James gets tossed to the ring apron by Abyss, pushes Killings in, but then falls off.
Kip James has been eliminated.
Killings gets tossed over the top rope by Styles, Kip James (who was eliminated) tries to prevent it, but TNA officials break it up and Killings falls out.
Ron “The Truth” Killings has been eliminated.
Styles then approaches Joe. Both Joe and Styles trade blows. Joe then applies a neck submission on Styles. Abyss walks over and sends both Styles and Joe over the top rope.
AJ Styles has been eliminated.
Samoa Joe has been eliminated.
It is now down to Abyss and Rhino. Both brawl near the corner and Rhino finds a way to send Abyss over the top rope to the outside.
Winner & NEW #1 Contender for NWA World Title: Rhino
NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Jarrett gets up on the opposite corner, Rhino stands up again and Jarrett takes him out with a second flying clothesline. Jarrett goes up to the top for a third time, Rhino gets up, Jarrett jumps, but this time Rhino catches him and drops him right on his groin! Rhino backs up in the corner, charges, attempts the Gore, but Jarrett side steps him and sends him into the corner. Gail Kim runs out, jumps off the top rope, but Tito Ortiz catches her and puts her down. Kim slaps Ortiz and Ortiz throws her out over the ring apron and escorts her down the steel steps towards the ramp. When Ortiz isn’t looking, Jarrett grabs a guitar and comes in the ring. Rhino charges, Jarrett dodges, Rhino charges again and Jarrett nails him with the guitar smashing it to pieces! Jarrett smiles, throws out the guitar and Ortiz comes back in. Jarrett covers…1…2…Rhino kicks out! Jarrett can’t believe it. AMW runs out and distract Ortiz. Ortiz knocks out both members of AMW on the ring apron. Back in the ring, Jarrett tries to use another guitar, but Rhino nails him with The Gore! Rhino covers Jarrett…1…2…3!
Winner & NEW NWA World Heavyweight Champion: Rhino
After the match, Jeff Jarrett and America’s Most Wanted beat down the new NWA World Champion Rhino. The 3 Live Kru run out to assist Rhino. Team Canada run out and go after 3 Live Kru. Jarrett then puts the casket inside the ring with help from Team Canada’s Bobby Roode. A bloody Rhino is in the corner and Roode holds him up. Jarrett nails Rhino with a guitar and they put him inside the casket. Jarrett stands on top of the casket and displays the NWA World Title that he just lost. As Jeff Jarrett, Gail Kim, America’s Most Wanted & Team Canada all celebrate, Team 3D’s music hits. Team 3D hits the ring and they take out Jarrett, Kim, AMW and Team Canada with help from the 3 Live Kru. Eric Young is the only one left in the ring and Team 3D give him the 3D! Jarrett stares down the action from the outside as Team 3D celebrates with the 3 Live Kru and Rhino. Killings then hands Rhino the NWA World Title and Rhino displays the title high in the air on top of the casket as the PPV goes off the air…
Check out WrestleView.com
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?