– WWE referee Mickey Jay has had to change his name to Mickey Henson, due to Mickie James (Alexis Laree) being brought up from OVW.
– WWE has booked a Smackdown house show for 2/4/06 at Yokohama Arena in Japan. Tickets go on sale on 12/3.
– WWE.com has added pre-RAW photos with Edge, Matt Striker, and Mick Foley among others.
– Former WWE superstars Kenzo Suzuki and Hiroko did a press conference over the weekend proposing a singles match against actor Izumi Motoya, and Motoya’s mother facing Hiroko in a Kimono match, for Hustle’s 11/3 Yokohama Arena show.
– Mick Foley, John Cena, The Undertaker, and Kane have all been excused from the WWE’s dress code.
– Christopher Daniels’ wife gave birth to the couple’s second child (a boy) Friday in California. The baby was born at 8:21pm and Daniels had to leave the hospital at 8:30pm to catch his flight to Orlando for the Bound for Glory PPV. Congratulations go out to the Daniels family!
– TNA’s Johnny Devine was found guilty of assault causing body harm on 10/24 in Calgary. He is up for sentencing in January. This goes back to 2002 when he worked as a bouncer at a night club called Cowboy’s. A judge ruled that he used excessive force ejecting an alleged drunk. Devine is currently out of action with multiple injuries.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?