– TNA’s X-plosion show no longer airs in the U.S. since Spike TV owns exclusive rights. Some people have emailed us stating the show does air on The Sunshine network in Florida.
– TNA has no plans for a ROH vs. TNA feud, or to bring back Tito Ortiz at this point.
– TNA has a live trademark on the term “New Age Outlaw” and has since February 2005.
– The belief is that Kevin Nash has wrestled his final match.
– Jushin Liger has expressed interest in returning to TNA next year to be apart of TV special.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?