– Host Joe McDonnell said RVD is on a hiatus from wrestling.
– RVD said itâ<80><99>s nice to take a break and heal up. RVD said he is looking forward to the time when he says that its been awhile since he has been on an airplane.
– RVD said no one seen this coming in the Benoit case, and said he looked up to Benoit in the WWE locker room. â<80><9c>He really was a role modelâ<80><99>s role model,â<80> said RVD.
– RVD said Benoit had a lot of love for his family, and still canâ<80><99>t believe it. â<80><9c>We still donâ<80><99>t know what happened,â<80> RVD said.
– McDonnell said he hopes they find a brain tumor in Benoitâ<80><99>s brain to help ease peopleâ<80><99>s hatred for Benoit.
– RVD said he had Benoit in his comic book store.
– RVD said he is still in shock that someone he knows committed these horrific acts.
– He said people have to realize the difference between using steroids and abusing steroids. RVD said abuse of any drug is bad.
– RVD said â<80>~roid rageâ<80><99> takes over your mind for a moment.
– RVD said itâ<80><99>s scary to think about the turn Benoit made in real life.
– â<80><9c>They are of course,â<80> said RVD of WWE getting unfair treatment from the media. RVD said, yes, the road schedule is demanding, but not all of us kill our families.
– RVD said he always speaks him mind, because he has no reason not too.
– RVD said he has seen the wellness policy help to straighten out a few younger wrestlers. He said he has seen guys go to rehab. RVD said the wellness policy is there for those that need help.
– He said his understanding of Eddy Guerreroâ<80><99>s death was caused by a variety of things including his former addiction to alcohol. â<80><9c>I donâ<80><99>t believe it was just steroids that killed Eddy,â<80> said RVD.
– He said wrestlers have a choice to stay in the business and not to become an addict. RVD said CM Punk is an example of someone that doesnâ<80><99>t do drugs or even drinks.
– RVD said he would tell kids that are wrestling fans that wrestling didnâ<80><99>t kill Chris Benoit and his family, it was just the occupation he had.
– RVD said wrestling isnâ<80><99>t doing so bad.
– He said he has been in the business 18 years.
– He said he needed a break from the business, and was getting tired of the routine.
– RVD said he is enjoying spending time with his wife. He said he is lying low, and isnâ<80><99>t excited about leaving Los Angeles right now. He said heâ<80><99>ll post some news on his web site in July about whatâ<80><99>s coming up for RVD.
– â<80><9c>Iâ<80><99>m extremely happy and doing very, very well,â<80> said RVD for his fans.
– McDonnell said RVD is probably the most honest guy he talks to in the business.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?