– Raw begins with Mr. McMahon making his way to the ring with Acting GM Jonathan Coachman. He talks about his â<80><9c>bastard sonâ<80> and says he is here tonight, Vince ponders what the clue of â<80><9c>things are looking upâ<80> means. He says he is glad his son is not from Green Bay, McMahon produces the new WWE Magazine cover with Mr. Kennedy on, he orders Coach to rip it up. Vince demands to know who his son is, World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali makes his way to the ring. Khali mumbles some garbage, the crowd chant â<80><9c>What?â<80>, his translator says that â<80><9c>things are looking upâ<80> can only man Khali, he says Khali would be honored to be called â<80><9c>The Great McMahonâ<80>. JBL makes his way to the ring, he says the thing they have in common is that they love the money, he says he and McMahon are from the same mould and are both self-made millionaires, he continues to put over McMahonâ<80><99>s and his accomplishments before saying he would love to change his name to JBM, John â<80><9c>Bradshawâ<80> McMahon. Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring and says that when he hits the Swanton or jumps off a ladder, â<80><9c>everyone is looking upâ<80>. Hardy says he hopes he is not McMahonâ<80><99>s son. The attorney of the illegitimate sonâ<80><99>s mother appears on the tron, McMahon says he hates all attorneys. The attorney reveals the identity of Vinceâ<80><99>s son will be revealed later, he then informs Jeff Hardy that he is not Vinceâ<80><99>s son, Jeff celebrates before being put in a match with The Great Khali for the Intercontinental Championship!
(1) Paul London w/ Brian Kendrick vs. Lance Cade w/ Trevor Murdoch
– Backstage Triple H is writing on a chalk board and places it next to his t-shirt, it reads â<80><9c>Brand New Triple H T-Shirt, Only Available on WWESHOP.COMâ<80>
– A video package is shown highlighting the events between John Cena and Randy Orton, including footage from last week.
– Security is shown outside to prevent John Cena from entering if he shows up.
– In Vinceâ<80><99>s office, Coach introduces Vince to the #2 pick in the online voting of who the fans think Vinceâ<80><99>s son is. Stevie Richards walks in, McMahon laughs at him, Richards leaves, Vince asks who the #1 pick was, Coach tells Vince it was Triple H!
– Highlights are shown of the Triple H ï¿½ï¿½” Carlito rivalry.
– Todd Grisham interviews Carlito, Carlito says all Triple H proved last week is that he is tough with a sledgehammer in his hand. He says he was allowed to choose Triple Hâ<80><99>s opponent tonight and he has chosen someone who has beaten The Game more than once before. Carlito tells Triple H to pay attention to what happens after the match.
(2) Triple H vs. Shelton Benjamin w/ Carlito
– Randy Orton is seen walking backstage.
– Randy Orton makes his way to the ring, Orton notes Unforgiven will mark the 1 year anniversary of John Cenaâ<80><99>s WWE Championship win. He says Cena has beaten the best, but never before has it been this personal. As Orton is talking, Cena runs to the ring and attacks him, the security pull him off and prevent him from getting to Orton again.
– Backstage Vince tells Coach he isnâ<80><99>t doing his job properly by letting Cena to the ring, Vince walks up to Cena and the security and gets in Cenaâ<80><99>s face, Cena makes Vince think by talking about Vinceâ<80><99>s Dad and how much Vince Jr. loved him, Cena says that this is something that even Vince can understand.
(3) Mickie James vs. Jillian
(4) Santino Marella vs. Sandman
– Backstage Maria and Ron Simmons are talking, Santino Marella sees and attacks Simmons.
– We are shown the 2007 Diva Search finalists; it is purely on wwe.com which means no diva wannabies on tvâ<80>¦what a shame. Voting is casted by text or online.
– J.R. and The King run down the Unforgiven Card.
(5) World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali vs. Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy
Mr. McMahon and Jonathan Coachman make their way to the ring, Coach ushers in every male superstar from all 3 brands to stand around the ring. The attorney appears on the titan tron, he says before he discloses who the son is, he will say who it isnâ<80><99>t. He says he is not extreme, so all the ECW Superstars leave. He says he has a fondness for gold, so anyone who hasnâ<80><99>t held a title leaves. He says the sons skin is fair, so all the dark skinned superstars leave. Vince invites all the superstars left into the ring. The attorney says his hair is also fair, so all the dark haired guys leave. Fans chant â<80><9c>Kennedyâ<80> Vince says Kennedy has been suspended for impersonating a McMahon. The attorney says the son has held individual gold so Cade & Murdoch leave. Left in the ring are Sandman, JBL & Triple H. The attorney says his son likes to play the game. Sandman and JBL leave leaving Triple H in the ring. Vince demands to know who his son is, the attorney reveals Vinceâ<80><99>s illegitimate son is Hornswoggle! Hornswoggle gets out from underneath the ring and dances around, Triple H is laughing his ass off, Mr. McMahon looks on extremely disappointed as Raw goes off the air.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?