– Brock Lesnar’s UFC debut will take place on February 2nd, “Superbowl Saturday”. When asked who he wants to fight first, Lesnar said he’ll leave that decision for Dana White.
– “Pro wrestling is fake .. this is the real deal”. He is thrilled to be out of WWE because “he’s still alive”. Ouch.
– He’s been considering MMA since 2000. He said he jumped at WWE’s six figure deal right out of college, but had been thinking about MMA prior to that.
– He’s very excited to be in UFC. This is a major opportunity and he will rise to the occasion.
– Brock is very excited to make a name for himself in the MMA world. This is not a joke for him – he trains daily and plans to come in at 150%. He’s not setting himself up for a defeat. That’s not in his vocabulary.
– UFC fighters better take him seriously. He has an awesome ground game obviously and guys who train with him say he’s very good. Dana White put him over as a former amateur wrestler and NFL star.
– Overall, Lesnar came off as very confident. We’ll find out on February 2nd if he’s the real deal.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?