The Associated Press published a story this morning that included new details regarding Vince McMahon’s “Million Dollar Mania” giveaway. Here are the details:
– The promotion begins next week on RAW (June 9).
– For a chance to win a part (but not all) of the $1 million, viewers must pre-register on WWE.com and then watch the beginning of “Raw” each week to receive a special code, which viewers must tell McMahon if he calls them during the live broadcast.
– The code will change each week of the promotion and will not be revealed until the beginning of each episode.
– The cash will be given away as part of a “lengthy promotional sweepstakes”, McMahon and the WWE told The Associated Press.
– “People can view this as my own version of an economic stimulus plan to benefit our viewers,” McMahon told The Associated Press.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?