One More Reader Update on the Popular CTC Initials From Raw

Chris Cash

I tell you what, if this was a slow news day, I would be thanking you guys. However, I figured I would add this last reader submission from Matthew Winegar:

“Raw was in New Orleans this week and my guess is that it meant Cross the Canal. What that means is Cross The Canal Or Cut Throat City Is The Lower Ninth Ward and the location where Hurricane Katrina whipped out because the levee on the canal that protects the C.T.C broke. Its called that because the only way you can get to the lower 9th Ward from the rest of the city of New Orleans is to go across the Industrial Canal. U can either cross the Florida Ave., St.Claude or Claiborne Bridges. The Lower Ninth Ward is a world of its own because its separated from the rest of the city of New Orleans because its surrounded by 75% swamp water and the other 25% is blocked off by another city.”

Still not saying this is the confirmed meaning behind the initials, but I’m sure it has to be a possibility! Right? Thanks WWE for continuing the recent of trend of surprises and amazing discussion topics! By the way, I edited Matthew’s email because EVERY first letter of each word was capitalized. All for you fans, all for you!

Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report? Submit it now!
monitoring_string = "851cc24eadecaa7a82287c82808f23d0"