Update: Chyna Reportedly Overdoses on Allergy Medicine

Nick Paglino

To follow-up on an earlier report, TMZ.com is now reporting that former WWE star Chyna actually overdosed on Benadryl, which is an allergy medicine. The report notes that Chyna took 5 times the prescribed amount to help her fall asleep last night. She woke up this morning vomiting and was having difficulty walking. She was then rushed to the hospital where she is now being treated with an IV. She is expected to make a full recovery.

Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report? Submit it now!
monitoring_string = "851cc24eadecaa7a82287c82808f23d0"