Foot Locker Launches New Shoemoji App
Today, Foot Locker debuted its first smartphone mobile application for iOS and Android. Specifically designed to enhance consumers’ digital experience with the Foot Locker brand, the App makes sneaker fans’ lives easier by allowing them to seamlessly browse new sneakers that will be released, which Foot Locker locations they’ll be carried at, and when they are available for purchase. It also introduces the world to Shoemoji,exclusively featuring more than 80 iconic sneaker emoticons!
Related: Style. Simplicity. Sneakers.
In addition to Shoemoji, the App features the following functionality:
- Release Calendar: Foot Locker’s complete release calendar allows consumers to keep up with future shoe launches and be the first to know about hot, new gear. Users can also select a specific sneaker release and seamlessly add it to their iCalendar or Google Calendar, ensuring they don’t miss out.
- Launch Locator: The Launch Locator lives within the Release Calendar and allows consumers to discover exactly where their favorite new releases are available.
- Store Locator: With location services turned on, consumers will never lose sight of the nearest Foot Locker store.
- VIP: The App allows users to easily sign up for Foot Locker’s loyalty program and access their personal accounts to track spending and status, plus get access to upgrades.
- Shop: Users can enjoy full and seamless access to Foot Locker’s online store, allowing them to browse and purchase the newest styles and gear directly from the App.
Foot Locker is planning frequent updates to the App featuring exciting enhancements that will help you stay up on your sneaker game. Head to the links below to download: