Kendall Jenner Gets Her Own Coachella Post

I really don’t consider Kendall Jenner a Kardashian since she weighs under 200 pounds and is actually attractive, so I don’t feel bad giving Kendall her own Coachella post. Mostly because she’s really hot and I’d like to have sex with her. To be honest, that’s how I make 90% of my decisions. The other 10% is based on if a restaurant charges for guac.