New Video Game Releases: August 12th to August 18th, 2013
There's something for everyone this week.
For those who enjoy action games Payday 2 is making a violent debut on Tuesday with some bank heist action. Travel to the local vault with your buddies and see how fast you can get in and out with the stash. On the opposite side of the spectrum there's DuckTales: Remastered, a high-definition remake of one of the NES' finest platformers. Scrooge McDuck and the gang are relying on you.
The upcoming Dishonored DLC continues where the story left off during The Knife of Dunwall. Later in the week Disney Infinity will plop on store shelves with its wide cast of characters. Did you know it cost around $100 million to make? It's no wonder children are going nuts.
Those aren't the only games this week, though. See below for the full arsenal.
- Hammerwatch (PC) – August 12th
- Europa Universalis IV (PC) – August 13th
- Payday 2 (PC, PS3, 360) – August 13th
- DuckTales Remastered (PC, Wii U, PS3, 360) – August 13th
- Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches (PC, 360, PS3) – August 13th
- Mars: War Logs (PS3) – August 13th
- Angry Birds Trilogy (Wii, Wii U) – August 13th
- Charlie Murder (360) – August 14th
- Betrayer (PC) – August 14th
- Worms Clan Wars (PC) – August 15th
- Heavy Fire: Black Arms 3D (3DS) – August 15th
- Space Hulk (PC) – August 15th
- Unholy Heights (PC) – August 16th
- Disney Infinity (PC, PS3, 360, 3DS, Wii, Wii U) – August 18th
Next week includes some hot titles including Saints Row IV and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.