More Anna, More Daddies[Gallery not found]
* Zsa Zsa Gabor’s husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, says he my be the father of Anna Nicole’s baby. – Breitbart
Interesting related fact: Anna Nicole’s first film role was as “Za-Za” in The Hudsucker Proxy
* A judge denied Larry Birkhead’s request for an emergency extraction of Anna Nicole’s DNA this morning. – MSNBC
* “TMZ has learned that there were six people, including Anna, staying with her in her two-bedroom suite at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Florida. The private nurse, who discovered Anna unresponsive, is the wife of Anna’s bodyguard. The bodyguard, who is also a paramedic, administered CPR to Anna until an ambulance arrived. Anna’s companion, Howard K. Stern, was staying in the room as well. The identities of two other individuals are, at this time, still unknown.” – TMZ
* There are countless reports from eyewitnesses who saw Anna Nicole in Florida this week saying Anna appeared to be very intoxicated and was seen drinking heavily. – MSNBC
* Anna’s attorney says Howard K. Stern is in Florida. He spoke with Howard last night and Howard was “incoherent” and “devastated.” – MSNBC
* Autopsy results on Anna’s body are expected within the hour and the press is outside the Medical Examiner’s office awaiting a press conference.
These are pictures of Anna Nicole and Howard K. Stern at James Toney vs Sam Peter at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino on January 6, 2007:
Update: Star Magazine is now reporting on MSNBC that a “very reliable witness” says there were a ton of drugs in Anna’s room – The source claims that prescription medication found at the scene included the stimulant Provigil, the antidepressant Xanax, the powerful pain reliever Vicodin, and the morphine-like pain reliever Methadone – “a fucking lot of Methadone,” the source reports. – Star
Update II: The results of Anna Nicole’s autopsy are inconclusive at this point. They do not know the cause of death. They have ruled out foul play, and they still need to perform various tests, such as toxicology tests, before they’ll know more. The medical examiner reports that it may be up to five weeks before they’ll know the definitive cause of Anna’s death. We’re working on getting the press conference on video, and will update when we do.
Note: There are also more eyewitness reports which claim Howard K. Stern‘s name is on the bottles of pills found in Anna’s hotel room.