I don’t like links in that way[Gallery not found]
- Is Paris Hilton engaged again? [A Socialite’s Life]
- Pete Doherty arrested again [Hollywood Rag]
- Holiday spirit: Preacher gets punched (video) [College Humor]
- Charlize Theron Aeon Flux pictures [Egotastic]
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Kirsten Dunst Dating (I’m barfing) [Hollywood Rag]
- Jessica confused much? [Popsugar]
- Are you ready? Here comes K-Fed! [Perez Hilton]
- Chris Klein is a deluded dick [City Rag]
- Tom and Katie’s wedding registry [Just Jared]
- Fergie has a face only a mother can love [Hollywood Tuna]
- Scott Stapp is the drunkest and douchiest douche ever [311.com] and [Rolling Stone] and [NY Daily News] and [Live Journal] Thanks, Rick!
Christina sent over the synopsis and some stills from Transamerica which opens in theaters tomorrow, December 2nd. The movie stars Felicity Huffman, Kevin Zegers, Fionnula Flanagan and Graham Greene.
The synopsis is as follows:
Stanley is a perfectly adjusted, conservative trans-sexual who’s about to take the final step to becoming Bree, the woman he always wanted to be – until he finds out that he is the is the parent of a long-lost 17 year old son. Afraid to tell the rebellious teen-ager the truth, he embarks on a journey with him that will challenge and change both their lives while bringing them closer to the truth of their connection. TRANSAMERICA is a funny, touching and completely modern look at the American family starring Emmy award winner Felicity Huffman and Kevin Zegers.