Australian TV Host Nearly Loses Her Face In Liquid Nitrogen-Coke Experiment Gone Wrong

Screenshot: YouTube

Not a good look for “self-taught scientists” trying to legitimize themselves in the academic community.

According to Klipland, a site that rightfully posted this clip under their “Stupid” section, a few Australian TV hosts thought it would be a good idea to mess around with some liquid nitrogen by mixing it with Coca-Cola because one of these “self-taught scientists” told them it was so much fun and super safe.

Yeah, it was not.

Watch as one of the hosts nearly loses her face as the reaction sends the Coke bottle flying through the air within a c-hair of her dome.

Australian TV Host Nearly Loses Her Face In Liquid Nitrogen-Coke Experiment Gone Wrong

Nobody summed up the shitdickery on set quite like YouTube commenter “The VJ Production,” who said, “I can’t believe people think playing with liquid nitrogen is safe. That shit is not safe for toying around. And there are these wannabe scientists who promote that kind of shit, like find some other kid-friendly science shit to do, you ain’t Bill Nye!”

Props to the TV host for being able to calmly come up with a joke about this clown’s insurance plan instead of either shitting herself or losing her shit on live TV.

What happens at the sauna stays at the sauna: This TV Host Blasted The Freudian Slip Of The Year