And since he's already accomplished more than 99 percent of the other men out there (are you man enough to eat giants worms and drink elephant dung juice?), we asked him what's left for him to do. And he answered by giving us his bucket list.
Bear's Bucket List
1. Leap from the highest base jump in the Swiss Alps naked.
2. Climb the Matterhorn with my friend Jamie to fulfill his life dream.
3. Take my youngest son Huckleberry with me paragliding off the mountain where Shara (my wife) and I met. (I have jumped off lots if mountains with my other sons.)
4. Take my family in our small rigid inflatable boat camping for a week through the Scottish islands.
5. Live for a year with my family on an island somewhere hot. (I have one ear marked in Central America already.)
6. Take my family to Everest base camp to show them the mountain I climbed from close up.
7. Help my friend Gilo design a flying bike.
8. Conquer this one annoying crack climb near our Welsh home that keeps beating me back.
Bear has a new book coming out called "Mud, Sweat and Tears: The Autobiography." You should buy it.